Monday, June 28, 2004

greetings everyone who reads this! (all of 4 people that know about it right now) hehe..I hope you are all doing splendidly!! Today was all right...I got up at 11 and hung out with Andy all day and on occasion Annie, Jamie and nick. No Eric since the arcade, so I miss him. And I really havent seen too much of anyone else this summer...like Andrew and Sam and that gang...And so yeah if anyone feels like doing anything e-mail me... Crazy_Lacey13@hotmail.com and we'll see what we can do.. I go on a cruise in 5 days from today and I'm SO excited...
I played Balderdash today. I LOVE that game!! hehehe....
so far im pretty proud of myself. I've been updating this thing every day...
i know ive only had it for three days, but still...
goodnight everyone- nothing else to type about that is of any relevance to anything!
*lacey jane*

No comments: