Thursday, July 1, 2004

Today was simply splendid!
I woke up not too early, not too late, and I went and babysat three darling little babies for two hours while jamie went to the doctor. They were very good and no one got hurt. the oldest was almost one and the youngest was 6-8 months old- i wasnt sure. But they are such cuties and I love them all so much. Afterwards, I went to a spa with Andy and got a manicure & pedicure, which was wonderful. My nails havent looked this good since the Starlight gala, which was the last time I got them done. After the spa we went to Wal*Mart, Ulta, DSW, Al's Formal Wear, and then back to Andys house where I ate some salad that I actually liked (cuz usually I don't like salad)!! And now I am home, packing for the cruise which I leave for on Saturday morning. I will be packing all of tomorrow because I am an AWFUL packer and I haven't a clue where to begin, or what to begin with. So if anyone has any tips- those would be greatly appreciated!!!! Also, I have a choir concert tomorrow, so I need to be completely ready to go by 530, so I won't have to worry about anything after the concert. I think a fair few amount of people are spending the night *courtesy of Jamie* including the famed Lauren DeBose...now that is just a rumor I heard, so no one get too excited, okay?? and HOPEFULLY my lost, ghost best friend, Heather will be able to join us.
okay i do believe I have bored you all enough with my ramblings about my splendid day, so I shall retire..

what is it about italics that make me want to use words like "shall" and "retire" and "where for art thou?"...I guess we shall never know.
MWAH! goodnight everyone!
*Lacey Jane*

No comments: