Friday, November 9, 2007

Visitors and defining awesomeness

There are people in town right now in Sugar Land. Besides me. They are interesting. Really that is all that should be said about that, haha. Elliott is home from work and taking a shower and then we are going to do something awesome. Don't ask me what yet because I don't know but I ensure you it will be awesome. In Kansas we would sit on his front porch on pretty days, reading.That was pretty awesome. We may have to do something along those lines. Elliott has a lot of interesting new books. Did you think I meant awesome as in going out and partying? Because sometimes- awesome is nothing but sitting with Elliott, reading a good book.Go ahead and say it. I am 73 years old. I know.*Lacey Jane*"I could get hit by a bus and still look better than that."-Allison. What a hilarious bitch.

No comments: