Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nothing Negative...

...because it is Tuesday and that is what I decided for Tuesdays. Hopefully I can keep that up.


Today I had orientation for my new job at the restaurant in Southlake. I decided I should work in HR as soon as I can, because although it is a challenging job, it seems really awesome. I love people and helping them and working with them, and I think I could really thrive doing something like that. So now I have a goal to work toward. I plan on talking to people who are in HR and asking them what process they went through to get there. It is only a tiny, tentative step toward knowing what I will do with my life, but as of now I am thankful for even a tiny, tentative step in the right direction- forward.


*Lacey Jane*

"are you ready for a miracle?"
"ready as I can be!"

...I watched "Evan Almighty" today. I thought it was really cute- and had fun music.
...Fun music that is now stuck in my head.
...In a positive way!!!!

No comments: