Monday, February 25, 2008

Just Like Old Times...

"Some Girls"
by Neil LaBute

March 5, 6, 7, and 8 at 8pm, and March 8 at 2pm

TCC NE Playhouse
(Harwood and Precinct)

Please come see this show- It is a very very challenging role for me, and I am proud of myself for undertaking it.



This play is basically about a guy who is about to get married. Before he gets married, he travels around the country meeting up with old girlfriends to "right a wrong or whatever..." He is a charming, pathetic, asshole (aren't most of them?) who also happens to be a writer. I play Tyler, the second girl he goes to see. I am pretty interesting- so you should really try to make it. Or I will probably shoot you in the arm. Thanks.

*Lacey Jane*

"Married. Holy Shit. That's the big one, huh? Totally big step."
-Tyler

No comments: