Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lately In The Life Of Lacey...



Some stuff is ACTUALLY HAPPENING. I know. Shocking. I have been at a standstill since 2008 began, and all of a sudden... slowly but surely... things are moving... school zone moving- but moving none the less.

First and foremost: I have a second interview with the J3 [marketing] Group on Thursday. I am very excited because it is exactly the kind of job I want. Not retail, not restaurant. A job that can turn into a career. Maybe something I want to do one day. So wish me luck on that, if you will.

Secondly- I have decided to attend UNT next semester- and even if it makes me want to pluck my eye lashes out- I will stick to THAT school and FINISH. COLLEGE. ON. *TIME.
*May 2010

Third off- (third off? okay)- Social life is looking up- That's all I'll say about that for now I suppose...

and Fourth of all- Although I will be missing Lloyd-O-Rama (Lloydapalooza? He changes his mind constantly)- I will be going with my mother (pray for me) to a show (promotional product thing) in Phoenix next week- and I am actually kind of excited about it... I will be taking a trip to Phoenix (never been!) AND making money (hopefulllllly at least 700 dollars but we'll see). So that's pretty neat.


I am sorry to not update lately. I've been really down and I really hate xangaing (yeah..xangaing) when I am down.


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE BABY BROTHER DAVE (tomorrow)!!! He moves out Monday.... What a lucky bastard. Turns 18 and moves out the next day. I am so jealous. Also happy for him, and hope he can keep on top of rent to stay moved out. It will be good for him.

I suppose that is it for now. I am tired and need to SLEEP and need to GO TO MASS tomorrow AND I CANNOT MISS YOGA!!! Anyway. Later.


*Lacey Jane*

"editeditediteditediteditediteditedit"
-something really hilarious and ass-hole-esque that was said to me recently, but I choose not to reveal on here.

"So why even go through the trouble of taunting me and typing it out??"
- that was me, reading your mind.

"How did she know?!"
-that was me- reading your mind again. I know. creepy. It's a gift.

No comments: