Friday, August 29, 2008

Test 2....

So, today is the day I found out that uh... Well. I guess I'm pregnant. I've taken two tests and have a third to take as well (thanks Jamieshaie!), but so far the first two have gone straight to a big fruitful + sign.

I will start off by saying that yes, this baby is an accident. A mistake? No way. An accident though? Yes. Obviously, as an unmarried junior in college (so close!), this isn't the best time for me to have a baby. I have talked to...well...strangers in my classes who have babies, and they are there. Still in school. They're poor, they're tired, but they're happy, and they're making it. So I figure if they can do it so can I. That's really all I have to say for now. Please feel free to give me any support, advise, or pleasant comments. No, I do not know what I am doing, but I do have a basic idea. I'm not completely clueless, but I am not so stubborn as to think I know everything.

Have a good day...

No comments: