Friday, December 26, 2008

Better Late Than Never....

The first weekend of December I went and did something that I have never done before. I FINALLY saw Dave dance!!! My little brother has been taking ballet for 2.5 years now, pretty much ever since I have been in college. I was always out of town at school when he had performances, but this year I finally got to see him dance in The Nutcracker! It was beautiful, and I sobbed. He played the Snow King, Clara's Dad, and the Arabian Prince. The only pictures up so far are from when he was the Snow King. As an extra awesome addition, his girlfriend Diana was the Snow Queen. They were BEAUTIFUL:














for the rest of the photos:


http://pa.photoshelter.com/gallery-show/G0000xJRq5Z8TLKA/P0000jAejBnYn4.8

in some of those photos it is another girl, not Diana. But the ones with Diana are the besttttt! Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Amazing Ernie J. said...

That's so cool! I was in The Nutcracker once. I was six. We were angels or something, I can't remember. I was also in Cinderella. I wonder if it was the same ballet company...