Monday, September 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home

The Crack House is almost completely 100% livable. For now we still need a refridgerator and a washer/dryer. Even Craigslist is too expensive for us at this point, but soon enough! Unpacking and working and doing shows is very difficult, but like I said- we are almost finished! Woohoo!

That's really all I have for an update? Wow. What a lame life lately.....


Oh! I auditioned for some more shows....Rocky Horror Picture Show... Dog Sees God.... some Christmas show... So that's pretty lame. I don't have the time or money to do that.

...it's a serious addiction!



*Lacey Jane*


"Mom just told me the story of how she lost her virginity."
"....You win."

-Dave and I. I miss him!

2 comments:

The Amazing Ernie J. said...

Try estate sales, maybe you can snag some dead old lady's fridge.

My word was finer, which is an actual word, oddly enough.
I guess that thing about monkeys and typewriters must be true....

The Amazing Ernie J. said...

Oh wait, the second word after I posted was even better!

SHERWOMM!

It's a subspecies of yeti, a town in Nebraska, and a really awesome sound effect.