Monday, September 21, 2009

Rocky Horror and Tristan Vaughn

Just a couple things today....





1. I got cast as Janet Weiss in the Rocky Horror Show in Grapevine!!!! I am so excited! This is up there in my top 5 dream roles! Woohoo!



2. My Godson, Tristan, is scheduled to be born early Sunday morning, so after my show on Saturday, Jamie and I will be road tripping it to Houston to kiss the baby and then leave in time for me to be back Sunday at 7 for rehearsal. I wish I could skip this ONE rehearsal, but we only have a few weeks. Rocky Horror opens October 16th.

My house is complete and awesome. My boyfriend is awesome. My job is less than awesome, but I am thankful that I have a job!

....So that's it. Pretty lame. No great stories. Not this time.

*Lacey Jane*

3 comments:

Criss L. Cox said...

Woot!!1 :)

The Amazing Ernie J. said...

1. Yaaaay!! Can't wait to see it!

2. Your godson has an awesome name. Tristan Vaughn sounds like the leading man in a suspense novel. Add 'Detective' to it and it sounds even cooler.

3. When are you having your promised housewarming party??? I want see your now livable crack house!

4. My word was gisted, which is guess is lazy grammar for getting the gist of something. That was sort of boring...

sanjeet said...

sounds like the leading man in a suspense novel. Add 'Detective' to it and it sounds even cooler.


Work from home India