Friday, February 19, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy!

I was tagged!


1. My fiancee, who is unfailingly spectacular.

2. My friends. All of them. They are such a special part of my life.

3. The Discovery Channel, and the Discovery Health Channel. They make tv worthwhile, when I do sit down and watch it.

4. The weather over the last few days. Cold at night but sunny enough for jeans and a t-shirt during the day. Just beautiful.

5. Singing. Hearing others sing.

6. Conversations about spirituality, "why we're here", and the ever-expanding, vastness of space, and the universe.

7. The 14 states that have pulled their figurative heads out of their figurative asses, and decriminalized marijuana.

8. My iPhone. Even though it is broken. No matter how many times I restore it. It won't download apps.

9. Facebook Scrabble. Also, actual scrabble, bananagrams, & appletters

10. Letting go of the conditioning of my past, and learning to think of what's right for me, instead of what is right for anyone else.


I won't tag anyone, because I don't think I have 5 people who read my blog (that haven't already been tagged for this :), but I will say- Zach Brown and Erin should do it!

No comments: