Tuesday, April 8, 2008

When I Was 14...

I had my very first kiss. I was at a movie. With my youth group (well, Heather's youth group...that I went to a lot in those days). And a guy who was fairly new just kind of leaned over and shoved his tongue down my throat. I was very embarrassed and very sad. I didn't tell him he could do that, and my very first kiss was ruined. Doesn't seem so important now- but I am still a little ticked.

Starlight opened when I was 14, thus beginning a very busy three and a half years of being at the theater almost constantly. A very great time in my life. The first show I did there was Cinderella, the first kids show. I played the Wicked Stepmother. It was great. Aja and I cried when they tore the set down. We got used to saying goodbye to shows really fast after that. Anyway- that was 14.

No comments: