Friday, July 4, 2008

A Couple Little Things...



Happy Birthday, America. You're my fave.

Cassie- Wherever you're wandering around these days, you are so very very missed. Especially today- our neighborhood holiday that seems to mean so much more to our humble little street than to many other Americans. The day is already awesome, because it's the fourth, but there is an element of sadness because we all know that if you were here- the day would be more complete.

Come see Reefer Madness. It really is so spectacular. Everyone that saw it last night (including my very judgmental mother) LOVED it and many of them are coming again next weekend. If you don't know the details, check facebook or myspace for the event- I've posted lots.

Sorry I haven't updated lately. I am in rehearsal for Batboy, and Carrie the Musical, and in production with Reefer Madness. I am also working 40 hours a week- so needless to say I am ONLY home to sleep- and even that doesn't happen too often.

Have a great 4th of July. I really love love love this holiday and this country.

*Lacey Jane*

"I just don't know if anyone else really appreciates this holiday as much as we did."
"BULLSHIT!"
"My daughters first words of the day....I'm so proud..."
-mom, me, mom

No comments: