Monday, August 10, 2009

Teeeeeeeth

When I was 16 I got my wisdom teeth out, and the Doctor told me that I need to fix the right side of my mouth or when I am old it is going to be bad news (blablahblahsomethingsomething)... I have been trying to get this done since then. It has taken so long but finally step ONE in a three step process was completed. I got my baby tooth pulled, a bone graft, and then some gum cut from my wisdom tooth area to put over the graft. I was in a little pain all day but not much because I stayed on top of my meds. It seems like I have been waiting for this to happen for so long, and finally it is happening. The next surgery is in November. Step two: begin the implant process. They will screw a little holder thing into my bone graft and then step three will happen a couple months after that- my implant. A tooth! That looks real! That isn't a baby tooth! Woo hoo!

I am blogging to you today on a couple painkillers, so sorry if it is hazy- that's how I feel. Right now in my life I am looking for a better job (as per usual), and starting next week I will be looking for a new apartment! I will either be living with my sister Callie, my best friend Alex, or both of them. I pretty much stay with Eric every night right now, and because my car broke and then I sold it, he has been giving me rides everywhere. I haven't gotten sick of him yet, which is nice. Quite the contrary, in fact. The more I am around him the more enthralled with him I become. It is so wonderful to have a boyfriend that 1. loves me as much as I love him and 2. ACTUALLY respects me. One day I will get a picture of us up so you can see him. He is spectacular, and even my entire family really likes him. My mom calls me sometimes to applaud my choice of boyfriend this time around. I finally have a boyfriend I can brag about and not have to make excuses for, or bag on for being crappy. Woo hoo!

Hope everyone is having a good life right now! I still keep up with ALL my blog buddies- I just haven't been commenting as much. That will have to change :o)

Lovelovelove!


*Lacey Jane*

"Lacey. Eric is the cutest and best guy ever."
"Thanks Mom. I do my best."
"Are you going to marry him?"
"Yeah Mom."
"Oh good. Is he Catholic?"
"Nope."
"Will he pretend to be for me?"
"Yup."
"He's the best."

No comments: