Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dude...That's Sweet.....water...

My brother Dave has been stranded in Sweetwater, TX today since 9:30 this morning. At a Wal*Mart. That's 12 hours. At Wal*Mart. In Sweetwater, TX. I feel awful for the guy. Did you know at WalMart in Sweetwater, TX, you can buy corn by the ton? Dave knows this now.
When his car broke down on his way back to school this morning, he called his parents. You know, the people that raised him. My mom wanted to go get him immediately. My dad said "give me an hour and I will tow a car to him"

Obviously that didn't work out so well. See above: 12 hours. walmart. sweetwater.

But, I will stop myself there, so I don't say anything I will want to edit out later...


hmm...



....



Today Eric and I moved in (because Dave went back to AZ, or tried to anyway...) and right now we are enjoying a nice fire and a nice Cowboys game (go Cowboys!)... After this we will head over to our buddy Luke's house to hang out and see him for a bit... And then back home to read books and go to sleep.

.... We are old, and I love it :)

Have a rockin' Friday night, Bloggosphere!

*Lacey Jane*

No comments: