Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Keshia!

Hello Xangaland! I am here in Nicoles apartment..it is lovely here. If I lived here I probably would like school better, really.
It is Keshia's birthday, and now everyone is 19!! Everyone here turned 19 within the last couple months. I will be 20 in April so I am the old one...that's pretty funnny.
and now a word from everyone at this little partaay...

Rickey Says:
That wearing a regular hat makes me look older but extra sexy! Woooooooooooooo!
Laura *roommate* says:
That since Thanksgiving is so close, she wants to say that she is thankful for Lacey Jane and for not dying when thrust in the path of death not too long ago! LOVE!
Nicole says:
lacey made my eyes look pretty! and i can't wait for no classes next wed!!!
Keshia (*BIRTHDAY GIRL!*) says:
wooooooo hooooooooooo i'm 19 bitch yay.. lacey is a lovely young lady!

Hooray! that is all for now! I will have a good update tomorrow...Roommate and I are looking forward to PACKING!!

but im going to miss her lots :o(

*Lacey Jane*
"Yay for the penny game!"
-everyone tonight!

No comments: