Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lovely Weekend

Really! My title has 0 sarcasm! I love being here in Sugar Land with Boyfriend. He's a funny guy. Yesterday he woke up from a nap and was very very grumpy....thus:E: do you want to go to taco bell?me: I hate taco bell. you know that.E: *sigh* *rubs eyes like a small child*...hey let's go to taco bell.me: I HATE taco bell. I won't go.E: Let's try this again.... Do you want to go to taco bell?me: ....E: *groans/lays back down* the light hurts my eyes.me: *turns off light*E: NOOO!!!!!! He's just like a baby. An annoying one. haha...we went to taco bell but only because we ALSO GOT ICE CREAM on the way home!!!yayyyayayayyY!! i love ice cream, and so it is easy to manipulate me using it.And I can't wait for him to get home from work. I think today we are going to go help Rick4Life move into his new house. That should be fun and interesting and drunken. More update later perhaps..*Lacey Jane*...I was going to put this drunk voicemail i got last night for the quote- but it will have to wait- it is kind of long...let's just say- Bald Britney has a fan- and her fan has my phone number.

No comments: